The Dog Patch cabins are composed of six open walled cabins that are original to Camp Herms and date back to the early 1930’s. Each cabin can sleep up to six scouts.
The site also contains a covered shade structure and campfire site. A shower house / restrooms are located nearby.
The Dog Patch cabins are located above the rangers house on the south side of the quarry. Access to the Dog Patch cabins is via a path next to the Camp Herms sign.